Relationships can bring much meaning and happiness, and it’s usually the relationships we form with others that define our lives. However they can also cause problems and unhappiness if they break down. Whether it’s a relationship with a family member, colleague, friend or lover, everyone will experience relationship problems at some point during their life.
If relationship problems aren't dealt with they tend to build up over time, and because each individual reacts differently to situations and emotions, it can sometimes be hard to know how to resolve certain issues. Lack of communication can be a major problem in a relationship and not being able to express feelings may create pressure on the relationship.
An unhappy relationship can impact on your happiness in other aspects of your life too. Most people are much more likely to be fulfilled with other aspects of their life if they are in a happy, fulfilled relationship.
- Feeling unsure about how or where to meet the right partner.
- Facing divorce or separation.
- Facing insecurity.
- Feeling trapped in a relationship.
- Feeling confused about whether or not to stay in the relationship.
- Trying to deal with a partners infidelity.
- Feeling frustrated by a poor physical and sexual relationship.
- Wanting to improve their current relationship.
- Trying to understand themselves and their partner better.
- Working on communication skills.
- Trying to increase the romance in their relationship.
Hypnotherapy can be used to help relationships in a number of ways, from learning how to relax to building confidence. Strong relationships are about opening communication channels and this can’t work unless you subconsciously open these channels. Hypnotherapy can help you to communicate with your subconscious more effectively, and ultimately enhance communication within your relationship.
Hypnotherapy for relationship issues:
Through the use of hypnosis, perceptions can be reframed to enable healing of damaged relationships or stabilization of basically positive and healthy relationships. Hypnosis can allow you to re-assess key events, to look at situations from a completely different perspective and to gain an appreciation for another's position.
- Gain new perspectives on relationships and develop an appreciation for another’s position.
- Recapture the lost feelings of love, friendship and commitment.
- Re-experience past memories in a more positive way.
- Learn relaxation techniques allowing you to be calm around each other.
- Develop a self belief that builds on your confidence and ability to create new and successful relationships.
Creative visualization techniques and learning to imagine a brighter future can help you to enjoy more successful relationships. What you think will happen, may well happen. What you think won't happen, won't happen.