Hypnotherapy is the use of different types of therapies while in a trance like state(hypnosis), along with the mind’s own natural abilities, to resolve issues, relieve emotional burdens and achieve personal goals. It is a safe, effective process and involves the client and therapist working together to bring about positive changes in how they think, feel and act.
Hypnotherapy can be used to improve any symptom or challenge that is caused by emotions, habits, behavior or psychological issues. Experts now agree that many life problems, including physical disease, may have underlying causative factors that are predominantly psychological or emotional.
Hypnotherapy works well with any issue involving psychological/emotional factors. Resolving a problem that’s “inside you but feels out of your control” can give you your life back.Along with resolving problems, many now use hypnotherapy to improve performance in sport, business, study, the arts and personal relationships.
Some of the main benefits of hypnotherapy are:
- Helps treat addictions
- Manage binge eating
- Manage chronic pain
- Helps reduce stress
- Helps deal with childhood issues
- Helps cure sleep disorders
- Promotes deep relaxation
- Helps in recovering buried memories
- Helps treat Anxiety and Depression
- Increase feelings of self-esteem, confidence, self-worth.
- Overcome blocks in your creativity by accessing subconscious creative resources.
- Regress to past-lives to resolve vicious cycles of karmic patterns.
- Increase your performance in sports activities.
- Improve your focus, concentration and memory.