Once, a friend came to me to get healing for her relationship problems. I explained to her how Reiki healing works, what the science behind it is, and how it will heal her relationship problems. She was very happy for she could overcome what seemed impossible to her before she had approached us, and her healing process was initiated. However, I missed to guide her on how to ensure effective healing, and decided to share these points to enhance the overall experience and outcome.
Simple Pointers To Ensure Effective Healing
- Complete the recommended healing course
- Half way through the healing course (at a very crucial point), she stopped coming. She said she was okay with the improvements so far and didn’t want me to work on it any further. This created temporary relief for her, but soon the situation relapsed. Effective healing was rendered temporary.
- Effective healing requires faith
- These were my exact words to my friend – “During every healing course, the participation of the seeker is very important. Effective healing begins with being willing and receptive towards receiving the healing and trusting that it works.”
- Participate actively to ensure effective healing
- One needs to be willing ‘to work’ along with the healer. ‘To work’ means to be ready to go to darker places within and facing the ugliest part of the self. One should not give up even when it’s tough, to truly experience effective healing.
Any healing for that matter isn’t a magic pill that can give you all that you want. Healing happens when you are ready to go that extra mile when you choose to trust and follow the guidelines your healer suggests.
Doesn’t it make sense to be involved and experience YOUR HEALING YOURSELF?
So the next time you visit a healer, be involved, understand the process, and try to,
- Ask as many questions as you have.
- Understand how it actually works.
- Be involved throughout the process.
- Know that you deserve to understand the process well before going through it.