Moon has always fascinated humans. Whether an artist, a lover or a spiritual seeker each one of us has felt a special connect with the moon and her phases. A meditator knows the importance of the energy during different phases of Moon. It’s not a surprise that groups of meditators gather on a Full Moon and a New Moon night and meditate to make use of these energies for their spiritual growth.
Human beings are a part of the cosmic entities and everything happening on the planetary level influences each one of us. Similarly, when we have Full Moon, we get an opportunity to have great clarity, obtainment of our desires and release all that needs to be let go may it be an old approach, things, habits or emotions.
The energy of Full Moon becomes rare and unique when we get to experience ‘A Super Blue Blood Moon’ which is happening on 31st January, 2018.
It’s the second super moon in the same month and that is why it is called as Super Blue Moon along with Lunar Eclipse which makes it a Blood Moon.
This lunar event is significant since it is happening after 150 years. Such a celestial event last took place in 1866.
The month of February doesn’t have a Full Moon which makes the new moon in February a Black Moon which will have a supercharged energy to it and will be very potent to set our intentions for the entire year. So, it’s obviously wise to use the energy of this Trilogy of Moon on 31st Jan.Here are some guidelines on how to make use of this energy:
- Feel everything and feel it deeply. Don’t avoid, block or repress your feelings. They are your guideposts.
- Do de-cluttering at your home, work place or any personal space.
- Stay connected with earth to have your grounding in place.
- Stay hydrated so that the cleansing of physical body happens as smoothly as possible.
- Create an intention to release whatever that you need to let go.
- Meditate. Go out in nature with a group of people and meditate. If that’s not possible, meditate on your own.
- Use crystals to help you in this process. Crystals like Quartz, Amethyst, Labradorite, Moonstone, Rose Quartz are useful at this time.