Past Life Regression Therapy
Discovering your past lives is a fascinating way to understand who you are as an immortal soul living a human life. It enables you to heal the present through the past and can bring great inner peace.
Past-life regression therapy uses hypnosis to recall scenes, feelings and memories from another lifetime that one has lived as though it were happening now.
Past life regression therapy is a holistic therapy that works with the body, mind, emotions and spirit. It is based on the principles of cause and effect and the theory that your reactions and the way you respond to problems are based in the past. The therapist guides you back to a time before birth in this lifetime to discover the root causes of problems you may be experiencing in the present and heal them. This may include relationship issues, chronic illnesses, phobias, addictions, sexual dysfunction, inexplicable attraction or aversion to someone, recurring nightmares, fear of death, etc. Conventional psychotherapy focuses on the present life and may not be able to get to the source of a problem.
Past life regression therapy can speed up the healing process as one understands and feels on a much deeper level the source of one’s problems. This technique is also valuable and enjoyable for self-discovery if you are feeling problem free!
Benefits of past life regression therapy:
- Past life regression therapy can transform your life! It will help you to develop your full potential, unlock hidden talents, and create more compassion and love for yourself and others.
- It can reveal your life purpose and reason for incarnating, and help you to overcome the fear of death.
- After a past life regression session, many clients report feeling a greater sense of inner peace, love and self-acceptance when they understand that they have chosen their life circumstances and the lessons that they need to learn.
- Past life regression therapy supersedes other therapies in its more profound perspective on the meaning of life.
- It transcends religious dogma and is beneficial regardless of your religion or spiritual beliefs.